- Perform system maintenance, including security and critical patches, enterprise backup procedures, and network monitoring through the use of firewalls.
- Provide technical support for software and hardware issues. Identify root source of processing failures and procedural errors, provide technical advice and consult with vendors and specialists to isolate, analyze and correct system faults.
- Provide exceptional customer service for staff and members, both in person and by telephone, ensuring that they know how to use the technology tools available to them so they can perform their jobs effectively.
- Develop, recommend and implement policies and procedures for the use and security of company technology.
- Network management, design, implementation, performance and capacity monitoring. Identify and procure software and hardware that meets the current and projected needs of attorneys, paralegals, and staff. Evaluate and report on the cost and benefits of updated software and hardware.
- Maintain security of all CS data and establish complete business continuity and incident response plans for all systems, applications, and data.
- Maintain inventory of hardware and manage software updates and licenses. Periodically audit installed software to ensure compliance with commercial licensing requirements.
- Oversee maintenance of telecommunication network, IT infrastructure, and internet connectivity.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Send your resume by e-mail email@example.com