This website (https://creativestates.net/
) is administered and operated by Limited Liability Company Creative Country, Leipzyzka street, building 5, office 1/10, 01015, Kyiv, Ukraine ("Creative States"
). Creative States is the data controller with respect to your personal data used on this website.
Creative States reserves the right to change (sections of) this Policy at any time and without notice. It is recommended that you review this Policy periodically for changes. Personal data Creative States collects.
The personal data CS collects about you when you visit and use this website include the following:
Purpose for which Creative States uses personal data.
- Information you provide to CS. We collect data that you choose to provide to CS when filling in booking forms on this website. Such data includes your first name and surname, email address, telephone number.
CS collects and uses your personal data for the purposes described below and on the following lawful bases:
How Creative States shares your personal data.
- For our legitimate (business) interests. Our legitimate interests include to analyse visits to and use of this website, to improve and develop our services, to administer this website, to give you a better user experience, for internal operations including troubleshooting, to understand and measure the effectiveness of advertising, to deliver relevant advertising, data analysis, statistical and survey purposes, to generate aggregated statistics, to ensure the security of our services and website and to prevent fraud, hacking and spamming, to analyze trends, administer the website, track visitor's movement around the website.
- Based on your consent. We use your personal data based on your consent when you send booking forms or otherwise expressly consent to the use of your personal data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CS does not share your personal data other than as described below:
Security measures taken by Creative States
- Data controllers within CS Group. Your personal data will be shared between the responsible CS Group companies that may use your personal data as described in this Policy. Here is the list of the relevant responsible Creative States Group companies: Limited Liability Company Creative Country (Leipzyzka street, building 5, office 1/10, 01015, Kyiv, Ukraine), Limited Liability Company Creative State Arsenal (Moskovska street, building 8, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine), Limited Liability Company Creative State Dnipro (Moskovska street, building 8, 01029, Kyiv, Ukraine), Limited Liability Company Creative State Senator (Moskovska street, building 32/2, 01010, Kyiv, Ukraine), Limited Liability Company Creative State Gulliver (Sportyvna square, building 1-A, 01023, Kyiv, Ukraine).
- Third parties in case of legal requirement. CS also discloses your personal data if disclosure is required by law or in the context of an investigation, regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on CS, or to protect the rights of safety of the website, CS or its affiliated companies.
- Third parties with consent. CS also discloses information about you, including personal data, to any other third party, where you have expressly consented or requested CS to do so.
Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind that no website or internet transmission is completely secure. Therefore, CS cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. CS urges you to take steps to keep your personal data safe, such as closing your web browser when finished using this website. Data retention
CS will retain the personal data processed through this website for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the data was originally collected, unless a longer retention period is applicable under any applicable laws. Third party websites
This website contains links to third party websites; if you follow these links, you will exit this website. While these third party websites are selected with care, CS cannot accept liability for the use of your personal data by these organizations. For more information, please consult the website policy of the website you are visiting (if such a policy is provided).
. Your rights
To the extent applicable under laws, you can access the following rights by means of sending an email to email@example.com
: right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to object, right to restrict data processing and your right to data portability. Whenever reasonably possible and required under applicable laws, we will strive to grant these rights within one month. In case you may have a question or complaint about how CS processes your personal data, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your internet browser. Your internet browser (either through your computer or other internet enabled device, such as a smartphone or tablet) will save the cookie. A cookie is usually a unique number with which data can be associated.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the visitor before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the visitor session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies and Web Beacons.
.→ Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our website's visitors based upon their visit to https://creativestates.net/
and other sites on the Internet.
. Our advertising partners.
These third party ad servers or ad networks use technology in their respective advertisements and links that appear on https://creativestates.net/
. Children's Information.
This Policy applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website and regarding information shared and/or collected there. This Policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website. Consent