Logitech conference cams offer high-definition video and easy-to-use integration with the most popular video conferencing solutions. Here's a little guide on how to connect Logitech cam to your computer:
- At first, you have to put the USB cable into your computer. If you're using Windows, you should wait before driver is installed (automatically).
- When the device is ready for use, you should open Skype or another application for a videoconference. Then you should change your default settings of sound and video. In this section, you have to pick ConferenceCam Connect as a camera and 3-Connect as a microphone.
- You can also use a remote controller to:
- change zoom on device
- change overview for more comfortable visibility
- increase or decrease the volume level on the device
- mute/unmute microphone
Now you can use Logitech cam for your conference.