At Creative States, we are creating a new concept of office space, so based on international experience and WHO recommendations, we have refined standards and rules of conduct in common areas, which have become an integral part of House Rules.
In order for everyone to intuitively keep their distance from each other, we limit the number of residents who can be in common areas and meeting rooms at the same time.
We ask residents to follow the following rules:
CS POST COVID-19 Standards will take effect on 12 May and operate at all Creative States locations.
- Wearing a mask, which is mandatory at the location, without it to be and work in common areas is prohibited. We have developed branded Creative States masks and provide them to every resident.
- Adhere to safety limits by means of a special marking on a floor in the general zones of a location.
- Arrange the time of the guests' visit in advance and follow the safety rules.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m in common areas:
- no more than 1 person can be at one table in the lounge and in the kitchen;
- in meeting rooms the number of people is allowed - up to 5 people, and in Skype rooms no more than one person.
To make it easier for everyone to adapt to the new working conditions in Creative States, we have prepared and placed monuments, reminders and cleanliness markers in public places.
If you have additional questions, be sure to contact your community manager.
We ask all residents and staff at the first symptoms of illness, fever and similar signs of a cold to call a doctor and stay home.